Maintaining confidentiality and privacy of customer information is of the upmost importance. By working with us a transcriptionist, you must agree to the following terms of confidentiality and privacy:
It is understood and agreed to that the below identified discloser of confidential information (“SJM Ventures, LLC” dba “Transcription Panda”) and its designation Transcription Managers may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that
Invention description(s), technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, personally identifiable information, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
- The Recipient shall not sub-contract any work received from SJM Ventures LLC.
- The Recipient shall not upload audio or video files received from SJM Ventures LLC to any web-based, third-party platforms without the express, written consent by a representative of SJM Ventures LLC.
- The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes:
- The Recipient shall not disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
- This Agreement imposes no obligation upon Recipient with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in Recipient’s possession before receipt from Discloser; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Recipient; (c) is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to the Discloser; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the authorization of, Discloser; or (e) is independently derived by Recipient.
- This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
If you have any questions about this confidentiality agreement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
SJM Ventures, LLC